- This week's GM will be about Medical Ethics! Come join us in the Kerckhoff State Rooms 133,135, and 137 This Thursday, April 30th from 6-7pm.
- Senior Smiles has 2 sites in Westwood Manor today from 3-5 and on Friday from 1-3pm in addition to a Belmont Village Site this Saturday, May 2nd from 1-3pm. Come join your directors as they serve the seniors in playing games and conversations. This is a rewarding experience that we encourage you all to try at least once (:
- Study Hours will be in SAC Basement from 6-8pm this Wednesday, April 29th. Come bring your study materials and have a productive night studying for your midterms!
- Our last ever Bake Sale of the YEAR will be this Thursday, April 30th from 9am-2pm on Bruin Walk. This is your last chance to volunteer for a health fair for the year! Come join us and sign up for a shift HERE.
- We will have Hypertension Sites both Saturday and Sunday from 8am-2pm at Carson. Contact Hypertension site directors if interested!
Too much to remember? Sync our google calendar into yours!
That's all for now, Have a great WEEK FIVE!!!!