Ways to get Involved:
- Questions? Send us an e-mail! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to our general meetings which are every Monday from 6-7 PM via Zoom.
- Sign up to volunteer for our weekly PH x FASGI Webinars which will be announced in our weekly newsletter!
- Sign up to volunteer for our weekly hypertension sites which are every Saturday from 9-12pm and led by our Preventive Health Directors. Rides will be provided and there's always time for lunch or grocery shopping afterwards!*
- Ask about training to take blood pressure in order to further serve the community at hypertension sites and health fairs.*
- Volunteer at the quarterly West Angeles Community Development Corporation (WACDC) Community Health Fair.
- Join a committee for our health fairs.
- Ask about how to get involved with senior citizens by volunteering with our Apo Project component.
- Attend our quarterly Pre-Health Panels to learn about health professions and to speak directly with health professionals.
- Become a Mentor or Mentee in the PCH Mentorship Program or the FAIM Mentorship Program (Mentee only).
- Attend PHAM Coffee Hours to ask for academic advice, or just about life at UCLA in general!
- Become an intern for any of the PCH components.
- Study with us during our weekly Study Hours!
- Come hang out with us at socials :)
*Subject to in-person school year