We have made it all to week 8! Are you exhausted? Don't you wanna just crash on your bed and sleep like this cute baby panda over here?
Hopefully, everyone is finding time to rest and recuperate before and after midterms! Sleeping is just as important as studying, because, well, how can you take your midterm without the energy you get from resting the night before? (:
- To those of you who are still looking to fulfill active membership requirements, there are still many opportunities to do so, but don't wait until the very end to get them done!
- The LAST Hypertension Site of The Quarter and the School Year will be on the Sunday of Week 9, June 1, from 9am-2pm. This will be a double site with room for 12 members, but that shouldn't stop you from signing up early (: If you can't make it, there is another volunteer opportunity in collaboration with Amigos de UCLA on Saturday of Week 9 from 12-4pm at Benny H. Potter West Adams Memorial Park
- Senior Smiles is also still having their weekly sites on Tuesdays from 3-5pm.
- Still need to fulfill the general meeting attendance requirements? Unfortunately, we won't have a gen meeting this week, but PCH will be having a social at Palomino's in Westwood instead (: You can also attend study hours on Wednesdays from 5-7pm at SAC basement to fulfill this requirement, or to bond with fellow PCH staff and general members (:
- With all these opportunities that PCH provides, we encourage you to take advantage of them, gain experience, learn new skills, interact with new people, and make some great memories!
Have a great week :D