We hope you enjoyed the Martin Luther King Three-Day weekend! Now it's time to turn those brains back on and get nerdy as midterm season approaches...
- Join our Senior Smiles Directors, Sarah and Shayma in Westwood Manor on Wednesday from 1:30-3:30 and Friday, 1-3, and also in Belmont Village on Thursday, 1-3 as they serve with the nursing homes in bringing joy to the elderly through your lovely company!
- Not trained for Westwood Manor but you still want to serve? Come to the Senior Smiles orientation this Wednesday from 5-6 pm in Kerckhoff to be trained on what to expect at Westwood Manor and how to properly tend to the patients.
- Join PHAM this week for a pre-health panel, brought to you in partnership with the Asian Pacific American Medical Students Association and VCH. Come ask current medical students about their experiences applying to David Geffen School of Medicine, what it's like to be a full time medical student, and what they did to get to where they are now. This is happening in place of gen meeting on Thursday from 5:30-7pm at the Career Center
- Midterms creeping up on you? Have no fear! Study Hours in SAC Basement from 7-9pm this Wednesday can help you stay focused and productive!
- Trying to stay on track for active membership? Get some volunteer hours checked off your list and join our Health Fair Directors this Sunday at OLP as they hand out flyers and publicize the upcoming Health Fair!
- Too many events to remember? PCH is one step ahead of you! We have a weekly updated google calendar with all the events that PCH has to offer, just add it to your own calendar and stay on track with us! Click HERE
That's it for now! We hope to see you at our Panel!