We understand that midterms are right around the corner, but don't stress out. Spend some time with some awesome people at these events this week!
- Thursday (4/18, 5-6PM): Medical Mission Info Session @ Ackerman Viewpoint Conference room
- Thursday (4/18, 6:30-9:00PM): Hypertension Screening Training @ LA Tennis Center [Contact: Nate Gruspe]
- Friday (4/19, 6PM): Mentor-Mentee Scavenger Hunt @ the Court of Sciences
- Sunday (4/21, 9AM-1PM): Hypertension Health Site @ Seafood City Panorama [Contact: Jaycee Lim]
- Sunday (4/21, ~8AM-12PM): Healthy Tayo Health Fair Flyering [Contact: Kathlene Manimtim, Nate Gruspe]
We are also selling PCH t-shirts. Come represent your favorite community health organization on campus by buying one at the next general meeting!
Sign up to volunteer the Healthy Tayo Health Fair on Saturday, April 27th by filling out this form.
Remember, the PCH scholarship application is out and due on Thursday, May 9! Download it here.
Also, applications for the Community Service Commission are available! Applications for staff are due on April 24th and on May 8th for committee. Click here for more information.
Until next week!