We have reached the second half of Winter Quarter! Need some comfort? Have some CUTENESS
- A HUGE GIGANTIC TITANIC THANK YOU to those who came out to volunteer and support PCH in the OLP Health Fair Last Sunday. It was an awesome collaboration with APHC, LSHP, and the community in North Hills. We could not have done it without you!
- Come join us this week for Gen Meeting on Thursday, Feb 12, 6-7pm in Boelter 5440 for Senior Smiles Orientation and Mental Health Info!
- Getting ready for midterms round 2? Study Hours is this Wednesday Feb 11, 5-7pm in SAC Basement. Be productive AND social at the same time!
- The LAST Winter Quarter Hypertension Screening Training is this Thursday, Feb 12, 6-9pm in CHS 23-105. Remember, certificates are good for one year!
- Shoot...is it Valentine's Day this Saturday? Wanna make someone smile for this special day? Come join Senior Smiles directors, Shayma and Christine this Thursday and Friday (Feb 12 and 13) 1-3pm in Westwood Manor
That's it for now, Have a FUNTASTIC WEEK!!!