- Senior Smiles Site this Friday, February 19, from 3-5PM at Westwood Manor
Sign ups should be done the day/night before the site you visit, and you must go to orientation first in order to volunteer at this site. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up here!
- Health Site this Saturday, February 20, from 8AM- 2PM (Seafood City Supermarket at Cerritos)
Join our Preventive Health Co-Director, Sarah, and help our communities by providing awareness of health issues afflicting Filipino Americans and the community as a whole. Space is limited to 6 volunteers, so please sign up as soon as possible at the upcoming general meeting or email email@example.com!
- Senior Smiles Site this Saturday, February 20, from 1PM-3PM at Belmont Village
Come play board games, cards, make crafts, or just simply chat with the seniors! We will be in collaboration with other CSC volunteers, so come and bond with some new people while you make the seniors smile! You do NOT need to have gone to orientation to volunteer at this site. If you are interested in attending, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, be sure to come out to our GM this Thursday from 5-6PM at Kerckhoff State Rooms 131 and 133. One of our alumni will be giving a presentation, and there will be food!!
If you want to get some service hours at your own convenience, here is a great opportunity for you:
- Help us input service recipient data from our OLP health fair! If you're interested, please email Nia Ferrer at email@example.com for more information.
Lastly, thank you once again to everyone who volunteered at this year's OLP Health Fair! We certainly could not have done it without you!!