Here is a brief overview of our upcoming events:
- Senior Smiles Sites: Wednesday, November 4, from 3-5pm, and Friday, November 6, from 3-5pm. Both sites are at Westwood Manor, so you must have attended orientation before volunteering. Sign up here! If you have not been trained, there will be a site at Belmont on Saturday, November 7, from 9-11 AM (orientation not required). Send an email here if you're interested!
- Study Hours: Come study with us AND work towards active membership! Staff Assistants Jasmine and Katrina will be at Rieber Fireside Lounge 1 on Wednesday, November 4 from 6-8 PM.
- Holy Family Health Fair Flyering: Earn volunteer hours and help us publicize the upcoming health fair! Dates are Saturday, November 7, from 5-8 PM and Sunday, November 8, from 7 AM-12:30 PM. Email HF Director Ira if you're interested!
- Holy Family Health Fair: This will be on Sunday, November 15, from 8 AM-2 PM. Join us in providing a much-needed free service for underserved communities here in LA. You must attend a volunteer orientation and fill out this form - see the newsletter for more details! Hope to see you there!
- Please fill out this form if you're interested in buying a PCH T-shirt.
- Hypertension training: Get certified to take blood pressure so you can help us out at Hype sites and Health fairs! Training is on Thursday, November 12, from 6-9 PM in CHS 13-105. Email Preventive Health if you're interested.
- Last but certainly not least, come out to our Bowling Social this Friday, November 6! Meet at the Bruin Bear at 6:30 PM and we'll head to Bowlmor Santa Monica together. Destress after midterms (or take a study break?) and get to know staff and other general members. Also, MR Director James will buy you boba if you beat him in a game. So you should all come.
Wishing you all a great week! If you've still got midterms and finals, hang in there!! Be like this penguin and never give up. See you all at our next GM!