Midterm season is here, but don't be sad, because Halloween is here too!
Are you as ready and dressed up as this little puppy over here? :D
A huge thank you to all volunteers who participated in our 2nd Holy Family Health Fair! We received lots of positive feedback from our Parish volunteers, service providers, and recipients, and we could not have done it without your help and your passion to serve the underserved in our community, so again, THANK YOU!!!
- OUR HALLOWEEN BAKE SALE IS THIS THURSDAY FROM 10AM-2PM! Do you still need that fundraiser requirement for active membership? Do you like talking to people at Bruin Walk? Or do you just want to support PCH? Any other reasons? Come sign up for a shift HERE.
- Double Hypertension site this Sunday (Nov. 2) from 9am-2pm at Carson and Panorama City! Come join our preventive health directors raise awareness of the importance of maintaining health as you give free hypertension and BMI screenings! Email them here at: email@example.com with subject Health Site . If you choose to follow that method, please include your name, phone number, and the site you will be attending (Panorama or Carson), and location you wish to be picked up .
- Not hypertension certified yet? You can still go to the sites and help record information and advertise OR you can attend a Hypertension Screening Training this Wednesday, Oct. 29, 6-9pm in CHS 13-105.
And Don't Forget:
- GM this Thursday from 5-6pm at MS 5138!
- Study Hours this Wednesday from 7-9 PM at SAC Basement
- Mentorship Applications Due this Thursday at 11:59 PM!
- ORDER YOUR PCH SHIRT HERE
That's it for now, have a great week everyone!!!