Now, I know it's midterm season, and you guys are probably all feeling like this:
- Another double hypertension site! This Sunday, November 9, 9AM-2PM at Carson and Panorama City! Email them here at: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Health Site 11/09/14. If you choose to follow that method, please include your name, phone number, and the site you will be attending (Panorama or Carson), and location you wish to be picked up on Sunday.
- This week's general meeting on healthy college eating habits! We'll give you some tips and hacks on eating right and keeping a healthy diet! Come join us at Ackerman 2412 on Thursday, from 5-6PM.
- Mentorship reveal day! Come find out who your mentor or mentee is, and get ready for some fun bonding activities! It'll be this Friday, November 7, 5:30-6:30PM in the Court of Sciences. If you have any questions or conflicts, please contact PHAM directors Journne (email@example.com) or Jiem (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Seniors Smiles sites! Volunteer with us at Westwood Manor this Tuesday from 10AM-12PM or Wednesday from 3:30-5:30PM. Sign up at least the day before at http://tinyurl.com/sswmfall2014 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- CSC Day of Service! It'll be this Saturday, November 8, from 8AM-2PM. Transportation will be provided, and volunteers will get a free breakfast, lunch, and t-shirt! PCH is looking to go as a group to one of 12 site locations. If you're interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Study hours! On the hill! This Wednesday from 5-7PM at Rieber Fireside Lounge.
And that's it for now! Hope to see you all there. Until then, good luck on midterms and have a great week! :)